1. In 2012, I was in the Giants World Championship Parade. IN the parade!
2. My wife and I were secretly engaged after only 3 months of dating.
3. I snuck into the NBA All Star Game dinner party when the All Star Game was in Oakland.
4. I won the 3 point shooting contest at West Valley during a rally and it was announced by Rich Eisen, who is the lead anchor for the NFL network.
5. I dated an Oakland Raiderette when I was in college.
Which one is false?
The chemistry students reviewed the second part of the practice Gas Laws exam. We talked about the Ideal Gas Law and other cool stuff.
The AP Biology students did 3 cool things. First, we saw more of that Phantoms of the Limb movie. It way cool. Then we got out our phones and got this app about brain experiments. And finally we saw an online split brain experimenting game. Try this link!